NiN10Doh! NiN10Doh!

Collab=ARGH. This collab=SWEET

The big problem with any collab is that having a bunch of people work on one project means that the project is disjointed with funny bits, cool bits, and bits that, without the support of the rest of the collab, should be blammed.

This one, largely due to one person doing the script, was consistently pretty darn good.

I particularly loved the rockman/cutman jan-ken-pon joke in the easter eggs.

Legend of Miyamoto Legend of Miyamoto

Slick and fun!

It says something about how rarely I come to NG that this slipped past my radar. Slick, fun animation. Also, you somehow found a Fatboy Slim song that doesn't annoy the crap out of me. That alone is an achievement. :P

8-BIT Waterslide 8-BIT Waterslide

WOW

Tedious. Not to watch, but to make. You guys have my heartfelt thanks for taking the mind-numbingly long time it took to film this and sharing it with us. This was definitely one of the funniest things I've seen in a long time.

The Nutcracker The Nutcracker

Missed this when the season was around.

Was a bit busy at Christmastime, so I didn't catch this while it was fresh.

The Nutcracker Suite and the second stage (I believe it's Waltz of the Snowflakes?) are bullet hell. The final boss was almost tricky until I found a tactic that pretty much rendered him into paste in a very short amount of time.

Personally, I agree that the difficulty is pretty low overall, but please do not increase spawn of anything. More damage and possibly fewer obstacles in stage two would be good.

Magician Hunting Magician Hunting

Pointless, unfun.

This game could be fun. Instead, it is incredibly dull. The distinction between getting and losing a point is miniscule: the number is only visible for a split second, and both +1 and -1 are red.

There is no sound effect.

There doesn't appear to be a reward for clearing a level other than getting to the next, visually identical level.

The pictures aren't bad, but the game needs:
- Animation
- Sounds
- Some kind of feedback
- Variety, for the love of all that is holy, it needs VARIETY.

A bit more story about Alice and why she's hunting would help. Give her friends that need help. Give her a foe, even if your game's target audience is young and the foe has to be cute and relatively harmless.

People often ask what it is about video games that attracts so many boy gamers and so few girls. When young girls are the target audience, developers invariably produce horrible games like this instead of taking the time to make a quality game and wrapping it up in girly imagery.

Doyu Match-3 Arcade Doyu Match-3 Arcade

Not too shabby, but nothing special

A solid version of a fairly old puzzle game. Adding some special-effect blocks would go a long way to spicing up what is otherwise merely adequate.

Not The Same (With Vocals) Not The Same (With Vocals)

Uhhh...

Yeah, your vocal track is really really really quiet.

Of Knights and Magic Of Knights and Magic

Niiiiice

Very nice work here. I do have to admit to being impressed with the work overall. However, it should be noted that the really dramatic fanfares at the end misled me into thinking the song was just picking up, not ending.

Now, that's not necessarily a bad thing, just something to take note of.

MilkMan-Dan responds:

yah I know damnit... I thought of adding more. But then I liked it ending on a sudden dramatic note. So there it is :P... hmm... u people always make me regret things :p. Thanks for the review.

mhb - try and fail mhb - try and fail

What's the lead?

If the guitar's supposed to be the lead, you might want to tone down the synth volume a bit. Very 80's metal-ballad, I like it, but the guitar tends to get drowned out by the synth.

I realize this may be nitpicking, but it's the first thing I thought.