The Nutcracker The Nutcracker

Missed this when the season was around.

Was a bit busy at Christmastime, so I didn't catch this while it was fresh.

The Nutcracker Suite and the second stage (I believe it's Waltz of the Snowflakes?) are bullet hell. The final boss was almost tricky until I found a tactic that pretty much rendered him into paste in a very short amount of time.

Personally, I agree that the difficulty is pretty low overall, but please do not increase spawn of anything. More damage and possibly fewer obstacles in stage two would be good.

Magician Hunting Magician Hunting

Pointless, unfun.

This game could be fun. Instead, it is incredibly dull. The distinction between getting and losing a point is miniscule: the number is only visible for a split second, and both +1 and -1 are red.

There is no sound effect.

There doesn't appear to be a reward for clearing a level other than getting to the next, visually identical level.

The pictures aren't bad, but the game needs:
- Animation
- Sounds
- Some kind of feedback
- Variety, for the love of all that is holy, it needs VARIETY.

A bit more story about Alice and why she's hunting would help. Give her friends that need help. Give her a foe, even if your game's target audience is young and the foe has to be cute and relatively harmless.

People often ask what it is about video games that attracts so many boy gamers and so few girls. When young girls are the target audience, developers invariably produce horrible games like this instead of taking the time to make a quality game and wrapping it up in girly imagery.

Doyu Match-3 Arcade Doyu Match-3 Arcade

Not too shabby, but nothing special

A solid version of a fairly old puzzle game. Adding some special-effect blocks would go a long way to spicing up what is otherwise merely adequate.

.New Grounds. .New Grounds.

ACK!

Need a better way to lower morale - I'd rather be fast and able to jump than slow with better firepower.

Dino Run Dino Run

I love this game

I got addicted to this game quite a while ago. When I saw it near the top of the GAMES page, I thought you had just now brought it over to Newgrounds and was a little confused, thinking maybe it was a sequel. Doesn't matter, still fun.

The Great Sperm Race The Great Sperm Race

Fun and interesting

Did you know that fairly recent research indicates that the egg takes a far less passive role in fertilization than previously believed? The egg will pin a healthy spermatozoan against the wall of the fallopian tube and force it to penetrate the egg lining... Just a bit of trivia that I thought you might be interested in, since you've made a very nifty and mostly accurate game about the reproductive process.

Ghost Buster Ghost Buster

Mechanically sound, needs something.

The game mechanics worked fine. However, the game still needs a bit of oomph. A reward for doing well, and a penalty for losing. A little more variety in your enemies as well, like a ghost that moves as well as zooming in, or one that disappears and reappears at odd moments.

Solid, but not outstanding. VERY good for a first flash game.

Wooglings Wooglings

Very nice

It is very much a teaser of a game, but it's a nice take on the old Lemmings! gameplay. I hope WoogiWorld.com commissioned you (i.e.: paid you) for this, because it's very nicely done and carries the message they intended very well.

Entirely too short for a 5/5 or 10/10 on NewGrounds, but the main thrust of the gameplay came across fine.

James The Pirate Zebra James The Pirate Zebra

*GIGGLE*

I honestly don't know if I've already written a review of this game, but in the likely event I haven't, here goes:

Easily as cute as the other James the Zebra games. I hope you guys don't burn out on this guy, these games are all entirely too much fun.

Gridrunner++ Gridrunner++

What the everloving fnord?!

This game hurts my brain. It also very much takes me back to the arcades of my youth. It's like Centipede and Gorf and all those wonderful 80s games. Only with sheep.

What the *#$&?