NiN10Doh! NiN10Doh!

Collab=ARGH. This collab=SWEET

The big problem with any collab is that having a bunch of people work on one project means that the project is disjointed with funny bits, cool bits, and bits that, without the support of the rest of the collab, should be blammed.

This one, largely due to one person doing the script, was consistently pretty darn good.

I particularly loved the rockman/cutman jan-ken-pon joke in the easter eggs.

Legend of Miyamoto Legend of Miyamoto

Slick and fun!

It says something about how rarely I come to NG that this slipped past my radar. Slick, fun animation. Also, you somehow found a Fatboy Slim song that doesn't annoy the crap out of me. That alone is an achievement. :P

8-BIT Waterslide 8-BIT Waterslide

WOW

Tedious. Not to watch, but to make. You guys have my heartfelt thanks for taking the mind-numbingly long time it took to film this and sharing it with us. This was definitely one of the funniest things I've seen in a long time.

Deep Sexy Space Deep Sexy Space

Bwaahaahahaaa

Funny, fun, and well-animated.

Yeah, it was pretty much a series of dick jokes, but they were fast-paced. Funny, too.

Banana Phone Live action Banana Phone Live action

Not bad.

So, I'd been playing some of your games and stuff, and decided to see what else you made, and found this.

And...

Then I had to go see the original, as I hadn't seen it before either.

Some of the gags don't come off quite so well in this live action version, but overall it looks pretty good, and it also looks like you had fun with it. :D

"Game Stop Is Gay" "Game Stop Is Gay"

Yeah, um...

Is the point here that you hate GameStop, you hate pre-ordering, or you're a bigot?

Because all the evidence (i.e.: this flash) points to choice three. Not cool, not funny, not worth my time.

patrick-3005 responds:

People take things WAY too seriously on here!!! I mean c'mon, I'm a bigot? Everything was meant to be a joke. I was trying to do the stereotypical version of a gay guy, a crazy guy and a black guy. STEREOTYPES PEOPLE!!! That's the whole joke. Me and my wife thought it was funny and we had a great time putting it together. I really thought it was good and so did she, but I guess it's OUR humor, not yours. Give me some credit, I mean isn't it annoying when you go in to buy a game and you just wanna be in-n-out and then they go into the whole thing about reserving? I do and that's why I made it.

Bioshlock 2 Bioshlock 2

Ow.

Big Daddy doing the Time Warp hurts my brain...

O_o

Funny, though!

Retarded Animal Babies 20 Retarded Animal Babies 20

Heel yeah.

(Yes, I said "heel" not "hell". It started as a typo, but I decided to leave it.)

This was, perhaps, one of the most retarded Retarded Animal Babies ever. :D Way to go.

Olympus Burger! Part 2/2 Olympus Burger! Part 2/2

Too **** funny

Some of the jokes were a little off (the Zeus college sequence felt a bit forced), but overall it was a fun animation. 9/10 and a five for you!

I hope to see more.

Mario v Mario Round I Mario v Mario Round I

Something else to consider:

Click-next-to-advance-the-text dialogue breaks the flow of an animation. The other tips you've been given take precedence over this (definitely add a background, platforms, sound effects, etc) but finding a better way to handle dialogue should be on your list.

Also, consider modding the sprites to add extra animation loops. Mario doesn't have a whole lot of animations for a fight scene - basically just the jump.

Omhatoen responds:

What?

If I just have the text go by like every few seconds no one will be able to read it, cause it goes too fast (there are slow readers, you know). If I have it too long, like for 20 seconds, it gives people time to read, but also reduces animation time. Same thing happens with a Next-to-frame button, except for ONE thing: You can go to the next frame WHENEVER YOUR DONE READING THE TEXT.

But yeah, I'll take that into consideration. Thanks for the review anyways